28 September 2011

Yarn Along - Sweet Success!

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~ 



 My hat worked!  I figured out my mistake the last time around.  I had misread the pattern.  I had added a knit row right before that last row (all decreases) and I am pretty sure that caused a point.  I may have erred in my decreases further back as well, which would explain why the problem is so pronounced.  I was happy to solve the problem and I am happy to finally know how to successfully use DPNs. 

Funny thing about my pointy hat – my sister told me that the front cover of More Last Minute Knitted Gifts features a hat just like my pointy hat!  Too funny.  I guess one gals mistake is a knitting authors cutting edge cuteness!  


(For more Yarn Alongs, visit Ginny!)

No comments: