10 June 2009

I went to the grocery store this afternoon, while my wonderful mother watched ALL four kids. It was great. While I was there, I picked up a package of toilet paper. As I was loading it into the car I noticed that the package excitedly announced

"Unique Ridge! Leaves NO THING behind!!"
And I though "Well, that is a bit . . . gross."
Later, when I got home and went to put the TP where it belonged, I realized that I had, in fact, purchased paper towels.
It all makes sense now.
But if the TP company is looking for a new slogan, I have a great one for 'em!
Note: I apologize for the over abundance of potty posts . . . but I can't promise it will get any better=)

1 comment:

Annie Hatke Schap said...

Hm. You must not be a high school graduate. I heard the difference between paper towels and TP is something you learn in high school.