05 October 2009

Prayer Request


I recieved sad news today that our dear friends had miscarried their baby at 18 weeks. Please offer some prayers for this beautiful family as the mourn their loss. They are people of great faith and will appreciate any pray you can offer as you go about your days!

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for all former things are passed away. And He that sat on the throne, said: Behold, I make all things new. ~ Apoc 21:4-5

2 comments:

Stephanie B. said...

Yes, please pray.

Thank you Sarah, and you other prayer-filled Antonios.

I am a rollercoaster of emotions with no escape off the car.

Stephanie B. said...

i am laughing at myself. i went to your blog to read the comment and saw it was from me. i kind of remember typing it, but not that clearly! but it was when i was way drugged on ambien last night.
thanks again from me in a wine induced state this time.