13 April 2011

Yarn Along


~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~

I have been trying for weeks to join the "Yarn Along" and finally got to it!  I am currently working on this kimono style sweater for Avila.  It is worked as all one piece and easy-peasy, if I could just find the time to work on it!  The yarn is Lion Brand fisherman's weight virgin wool.  And I think it's u.g.l.y.  Can't wait to cast off and toss it into a big vat of dye.  I am thinking a nice moss green.  We shall see.

I am reading Nina Plank's Real Food, which I love.  But it is coming along about as slowly as the sweater! Andrew borrowed "Food Rules" from a colleague, so I am flipping through that as well.

Check out Ginny's delightful blog for more yarn along or to join the fun!

No comments: