26 March 2007

Once again it has been a LONG time since I have posted. This time I am totally blaming my husband, who has been monopolizing the computer lately. He as been doing all of our accounting so that he can turn everything into the accountant and, God willing, we will get a big fat tax return. Of course, poor Andrew has done this once before. It takes about a zillion hours to do and the last time, just after he finished, some creep stole our computer. And of course, we had no back up, so it was back to square one for Andrew.

As Annie mentioned, my parents had a great party last Sunday. Great food, TONS of people, and of course some great ping pong matches. The German Baptists smoked us all. I guess their lack of Netflix leaves them plenty of time to hone their ping pong skills.

PeterXavier has been sick on and off for the last two weeks. I think we have finally eradicated the evil germ though. God bless the man who discovered Ammoxacillan. Some times it is the only thing that will do the trick.

One nifty thing I did this past week was to sprout my own wheat and make Sprouted Wheat Bread. It still needs some fine tuning, but it turned out pretty well. I had never sprouted wheat before, but if you plan ahead, it is not hard and it 's pretty fun!

I am off to clean the bathroom. Have a great day!

No comments: